FASHION

FASHION

Style, Projects, Contact

Friday, October 7, 2016

Bands T-Shirts & Downtown Los Angeles


I'm going to start off by saying half my wardrobe consist of band t-shirts. I obviously have a love for rock music, but I also love the idea of just throwing on a graphic t-shirt and still looking stylish. The beauty of a t-shirt is you can honestly dress it up or down. I found this Led Zeppelin t-shirt at the Melrose Trading Post and couldn't wait to wear it out. I matched it with my everyday black skinny jeans, my DVF slip on clogs, and a choker with a layered necklace underneath. You could really wear this outfit anywhere, which is what I love about it! Enjoy!










XOXO Casandra Shea


T-Shirt: Melrose Trading Post
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Shoes: DVF
Chocker: Melrose Trading Post 


If you don't know what the Melrose Trading Post is you're seriously missing out! Every Sunday, the Melrose Trading Post offers a constantly evolving experience, with a curated selection of art, vintage fashion, antique furniture, and one-of-a-kind treasure! Plus there is food! You have to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment