FASHION

FASHION

Style, Projects, Contact

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Meet Me in the Alley

Once again it was cloudy in Los Angeles so I wanted to go for a comfortable look due to the grey weather, but of course still look stylish. Living downtown you tend to take a lot of shortcuts to get to your destination so I decided to take these photos in a random alley (sketchy I know). I went with black jeans, a cropped sweatshirt, a leather hat, and of course a dark red lip. I was feeling quite lazy today so attempting to look like a bad A$$ in a backwards leather hat and huge sunglasses just felt right. Check out what I wore & also to see where you could get the same items.



Leather Hat: Forever 21
Sweatshirt: Urban Outfitters
Black Blouse: Nordstroms
Jeans: American Eagle
Purse: Aldo
Shoes: Just Fab 

XOXO Casandra Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment