FASHION

FASHION

Style, Projects, Contact

Friday, August 14, 2015

Rebel on Melrose

Hello Lovelies, so this past Friday I had a day off from work and wanted to spend it wisely. What better way to spend my time than to go shopping?! My girlfriend and I spent the day at Melrose Place followed by dinner at Gracias Madre, a vegan, Mexican restaurant ....delicious!! So now to the outfit- I'm obsessed with wearing t-shirts, especially band t-shirts. Who doesn't like Sublime? I decided to match my Sublime shirt with my leather joggers and my blue pumps. I love this outfit because it's super comfortable and convenient to shop in. Plus I feel like a rebel matching my dressy heels with a band t-shirt but love the combination. I hope you enjoy and feel free to check out where you could get the same items!


-Love this picture I found off of Tumblr-
You don't got to tell me twice


Shirt: Hot Topic
Jogger Pants: Urban Outfitters 
Shoes: Just Fab
Bag: Zara


XOXO Casandra Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment