FASHION

FASHION

Style, Projects, Contact

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

All About the Boots

Over the knee boots and bomber jackets have been trending all over the place lately. I wanted to wear an outfit that will combine the two... I mean who wouldn't? I bought this sheer knit dress on sale two years ago and it never made it out of my closet until today. I matched it with some leather shorts and to make the outfit more causal I threw on a bomber jacket. My friends and I went exploring in West Hollywood and checked out the famous Lacma, Restoration Hardware store, and finished at one of our favorite eating spots Zinque. I hope you enjoy lovelies!














xoxo Casandra Shea 


Boots: Steve Madden
Dress: H&M
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Bomber Jacket: Forever 21
Purse: Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment